Any request for new entry, may email me at aliah.helmi@gmail.com. I strongly suggest to you to consult doctor for better understanding. Thank you. Regards, Aliahelmi

Monday, February 24, 2014

jerawat part 2; 2014

Asslammualaikum & heluwww.

its been longgggggggggg time i leave this blog.
maigadd.
what happend to this blog.
eh, what happend to me actly?

LOST
STUMBBLE

2 yearssss!
ohmai~
oh..
maafkan saya followerr reader.
ampun..
ampun...


yesterday i open up album kawin my angah (my 2nd borther). i saw my pic at aged of 17.
pufffffffffffffffff.
huduh.
jerawat sanun sinin.

then look at mirrow.
see myself at age of 23.
Alhamdulillah, lots of change.


anyway, acne is consider as vulgaris.
kindda.
dimana sistem perkumuhan kita tidak stabil disebabkan hormon yg tidak berjaya mengawalnya.
say what?
puff.
in other words, u might have several root cause;
1. genetic
2. you bad habit eating food like monstersss
3. not hygienic.
4. its a curse? naaaaaaaaaaaawww.. nonsense


rasanya untuk blog kesihatan, im not too secretive about myself.
as usual.
im going to be the fisrt trial and correspondant.

okey, this is my picture during im 17


bila close up.
makk aiiii.

scaryyy okeyh.

yet, ive found whats the causes..

1. im allergy towards seafood
2. i loveeeee goreng2 food.
3. im geneticccc ( proud! from my dad XY chromosome-hehe)






here few thing that i amalkan.

1. amik suplement ikan (fish oil)
2. amik vit.C
3. after and before meal, i consume liver tonic and milk thisle.
4. drink lots of plenty water.
5. not touch my face with 'dirty hand' after touch my smartphone or laptop.
this two holly things memang banyak bacteria. LIKE seriouslyyyyy!!
6.once a week buat facial SENDIRI
7.taking anti-histamine after consume SEAFOOD
8. using facial product yg nature. and safe. esp> produk japan like NANO WHITE.
9. tidur cukup (heheheeee)
10. stop berangan, and be a productive people!

AND NOW, AT LAST
its me!
its enough?
haha.
that's all yaw.

have a good tips from me.



Love,
ADMIN yg pemalas.
Aliahelmi


1 comment:

  1. Salam..
    Akak dulu pun banyak jugak jerawat tapi sejak guna produk Shaklee alhamdulillah jwrt dah byk kurang.(^_^) lagipun Shaklee dh 50 thn lbih di pasaran, so jgn risau ia terjamin selamat,kalau x xkan produk ni blh bertahan lama kn?? Kalau rajin adik tgk lh blog ni https://daisyrose88.blogspot.com ..kalu nak tau lbh lnjut jgn segan2 pm akk kt no ni 019-5643112..

    ReplyDelete